Ingredients for Smiley Face Potatoes (Homemade Potato Smiley)
- 4 to 5 nos Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
- 2 tblsp Corn Flour or as required
- Red Chilli Powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required
How to make Smiley Face Potatoes (Homemade Potato Smiley)
- Boil and peel the potatoes.
- Grate the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the grated cheese, salt, red chilli powder and corn flour.
- Mix well to a thick dough without adding water.
- Keep this in the fridge for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Then make small balls and flatten them like a vadai.
- Using a knife, cut out two eyes and a mouth.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
- Fry the smileys until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.